Marketing Research Marketing strategy

Discussion in 'Project Reports' started by Aspen, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Aspen

Aspen Super Moderator

[HEADING]INTRODUCTION[/HEADING]

Marketing is one of the most important aspect for any business and so we would analyze various marketing strategies mainly PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, competitive analysis are been done and explained in detail.

[HEADING]MARKET SEGMENTATION & TARGETING[/HEADING]

Always target market on the basis of the product you are offering to the consumer and hot it can penetrate into the consumers.

[HEADING]PEST ANALYSIS[/HEADING]

PEST analysis stands for "Political, Economic, Social, and Technological analysis" and describes a framework of macroenvironmental factors used in the environmental scanning component of strategic management. It is a part of the external analysis when conducting a strategic analysis or doing market research and gives a certain overview of the different macroenvironmental factors that the company has to take into consideration. It is a useful strategic tool for understanding market growth or decline, business position, potential and direction for operations.

[HEADING]SWOT ANALYSIS[/HEADING]

SWOT Analysis is a strategic planning method used to evaluate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats involved in a project or in a business venture.

[HEADING]POSITIONING STRATEGY[/HEADING]

Always position and project yourself accordingly.

[HEADING]COMPETITVE ANALYSIS[/HEADING]

Never under-estimate your competitors numbers and find who is main competitors and see the target audience of both companies are same.

[HEADING]PROMOTION[/HEADING]

Give immense importance to promotion and advertising activities.

[HEADING]CONCLUSION[/HEADING]

With all these strategies it can be very well said that the success of any product is undoubtedly going to be there for a long time, reasons for this is very well shown in the above report.
    30 people like this.
  2. Kamath.Sneha

Kamath.Sneha Member

good info my frnd
    Nice material
  3. sid4u

sid4u Member

Nice material
  4. mamta

mamta New Member

it was a fine piece of knowledge
  5. balu_tech

balu_tech New Member

I would like to do MBA project in Marketing research of product development and manufacturing strategies analysis in India. Please send me related project report
  6. anujkashyap

anujkashyap New Member

nice knowlegable material
  7. balu_tech

balu_tech New Member

Dear Anujkashyap,

I could not see the nice material. Can you please send me the material.

Regards
    Balu
  8. subh

subh New Member

marketing strategies and inflation
  9. vips_369

vips_369 Member

can u help me with some more reports
    that will help me in my project
  10. himanshu2906

himanshu2906 New Member

Very good Buddy
  11. taraballava

taraballava New Member

thanks a lot,it is a good data for my mba project
  12. wasimrazamba

wasimrazamba New Member

Well Nice one:lol:
  13. Aleemkhan

Aleemkhan New Member

hi guys this is khan here, as i am doing a research on "Dynamics in rural demographics and its impact on the marketing stratergies" so i would like u all to share your knowledge with me to undertake and complete my research under this topic
  14. HI am pooja..i am doing project on promotional strategy with bharti airtel can u send me some material on this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....am badly need it very urgently..
  15. mishra

mishra New Member

good project. i m alsolooking such kind of projects . can u help me?
    1 person likes this.
  16. j.gaurav4703

j.gaurav4703 New Member

hiiiiiii
    pls send me related project report dear
  17. Ranjana

Ranjana New Member

hi friends i need a project report on new product development strategy so please ........send me soon
  18. shashiranjan.20

shashiranjan.20 New Member

hi....... guys i need a research report on CRM initative adopted by car marketers in india so pls send me soon.
  19. shashiranjan.20

i also need a research report on distribution channel of any fmcg in rural market
  20. shashiranjan.20

hello friends i have a need of research report on CRM initiative adopted by car marketers in india. & also need a report on distibution channel of any fmcg co. in rural market.