Marketing Marketing of Digital Products

Discussion in 'Project Reports' started by evolji, Jan 28, 2009.

1. evolji

evolji Member

My dissertation comprises of three essays that theoretically and empirically investigate the marketing of digital products, which are information products such as newspapers and books sold in both physical and electronic form. In the first essay, we study product form bundling, defined as marketing two or more forms of the same product as a package. We show experimentally that, regarding information products, the usage situations communicated to consumers moderate the effect of the availability of bundle discount on the purchase likelihood for the product form bundle. We also compare the effect of different pricing strategies for information products. When no bundle discount is offered, the likelihood of buying both forms of an information product, holding the sum of their prices constant, can be increased by pricing the electronic form lower than the print form rather then pricing both at the same level. In the second essay we compare two product strategies that can be used in marketing digital products. Under standard mixed bundling companies offer full content in print and electronic form and the bundle of the two, while under content unbundled mixed bundling companies offer full content in print form, unbundled content in electronic form, and the bundle of the two. Which strategy is more attractive for a company to pursue? We model the profits under these two strategies and outline conditions in which one or the other leads to higher profit. We apply our analytical framework to data from a field experiment implemented on the website of a book publisher.

You can download the Project frm >>>Click Here<<<
    5 people like this.
  2. can you share that samsung come under such digital product

regards
    madhur
  3. debajgho

debajgho Member

This is also a great experience.

Thanks.

Deb
  4. morekuzambu

morekuzambu Member

excellent concept usage. thanks.
  5. rajesh_ghule

rajesh_ghule New Member

best summery
  6. deepak_mishra

deepak_mishra New Member

plz tell me about retail environment in marketing.
    i m making a project on R.E.. if possible tell me how it is relaieed to cedbury india ltd. plz mail on mishradeepak87@yahoo.com
    plz hurry up
    i m waiting your favaurable responce

Deepak Mishra
  7. rvinod25

rvinod25 New Member

Some prob to watch