CAT 97 percentile in need of help!!

Discussion in 'CAT' started by gourabganguly, Jan 14, 2011.

1. gourabganguly

gourabganguly New Member

Hi..

Wrote CAT this year.
    OA: 96.98
    Verbal: 84.xx
    Logic n DI: 99.91
    Quant: 76.xx
    Acads: Xth 90.8 XIIth 93.0 from ISC board.
    Pursuing Final year B.Tech in CSE (CGPA 8.25 out of 10)
    Will have six mnths work exp. in SBI as Assistant by May 2011.

Please assess my chances in IMT Ghaziabad, TAPMI, BIM Trichy and KJSomaiya.... Haven't applied to any yet, so which ones should I go for?

Any other institutes I can apply "NOW"?

Do reply guys!!!
  2. AMurli

AMurli New Member

Hi,

You can apply to Vanguard Business School founded by IIM & XLRI alumni with the objective of creating industry-ready achievers for Corporate India.

please visit this link: vanguardbschool.com

May this help you
  3. jhonejeson

jhonejeson Member

Hey hi...i think you have to apply for XLRI, Unitedworld School of Business, or IIM also.
    so there you can get admission.
    Thank you.
  4. Trushit

Trushit Member

man you profile is too good. you can get into any 1 of these as per your wish.
  5. Pousali

Pousali New Member

You have good percentile in your CAT, with this score you may apply in many good business schools, but being a student there are certain parameters which you must take into consideration. This includes education of higher standard, proper infrastructure, facilities as well as placements . If you consider all these then you may apply in Unitedworld School of Business which provides education of higher standard, facilities as well as faculties belong from prominent institutes like IIM'S who act as mentors to the students. Placements records have been good, prominent brands like nestle, samsung, itc, times job,times of india, videocon, airtel, vodafone etc have recruited students from this institute.